- BBC Bitesize
- Distance Learning
- Extra Curricular
- Home learning
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- PiXl Unlock App
- Reading for pleasure
- Positive Wellbeing
- Revision & Extended Study
- Satchel:one (Show My Homework)
- Special Educational Needs
- Study Centre
Dear Brimsham Green Community,
Click here to access the Positive Wellbeing Pack
We have designed a Positive Wellbeing Pack to provide you with some mindfulness and relaxation tips, creative activities and useful websites to use at home. As you will see we got lots of these from the internet so there are definitely lots of resources out there to support you. If you know of a friend that can’t access the internet then do let us know and we can post them some things.
Focusing on your personal wellbeing and emotional health is just as important as your physical health and we hope that some of these resources will be useful for you.
Enjoy and see you soon,
Mrs Wiltshire and Ms Maddox
P.S If at any point you don’t feel OK then please do get in touch with one of us, or your tutor, or your Head of House. It’s really important to share how you feel.
Children and Young People’s Mental Health Directory
Collaboration between South Gloucestershire, Bristol and North Somerset has led to the production of this brand-new Children and Young People’s Mental Health Directory.
This directory provides a place for children and young people, their families and professionals to get quick, easy and direct access to up-to-date mental health and wellbeing information in South Gloucestershire, including:
- Clear, accurate information about support and services available in South Gloucestershire
- Ideas for activities locally to help you look after your wellbeing
- Self-help tools and information including online resources