- Assessment and Reporting
- Behaviour for Learning
- Business Partners
- Charitable Work
- Free School Meals
- Global Partnership
- Local & Financial Support for South Gloucestershire
- Lost Property
- Lunchtime Arrangements
- Medical Care
- Parent Pay
- Owed Time and Reparation (O.T.R)
- Parents' Forum
- Staff Contact List
- School Equipment
- School Meals
- School Uniform
- Student Property
- Term Dates & The School Day
- Would you like to learn more about Brimsham and where to go for information?
- Do you have any questions that you are not sure who to ask?
- Do you have ideas on how we could improve Brimsham from a parents’ perspective?
- Would you like to come and meet other parents and share your children’s experiences?
- Do you have any suggestions on how we can work together to be a better home/school team?
We would like to invite you to come and join our Parents’ Forum. We aim to meet once a full term - days of meetings will be varied to allow for as many parents as possible to attend. The purpose of the forum is in addition to Parent Voice questionnaire surveys, is also give parents the opportunity to meet with a Senior Leader and support the effectiveness of the school-home partnership.
For further information/express interest in getting involved please contact:
Miss J Hewitt, Assistant Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org stating your child’s name & year group.