Values & Ethos
The school’s goals are encapsulated in our Vision Statement, the explicit statement of how we aspire to see the school in the future. Our Aims align the improvement efforts of the Governors, staff, parents and students to secure our Vision.
Our Vision Statement - the explicit statement of how we aspire to see the school in the future – guides the improvement efforts of the Governors, staff, students and their families.
We value the following attributes of all members of our community, since they enable us to work towards achieving our vision:
Vision: Brimsham Green School nurtures the limitless potential of all learners, inspiring students and staff to excel.
Aims: Brimsham Green School aims to:
- Be an inclusive community school
- Be a happy, safe and resilient learning community
- Develop ambitious, confident students who contribute readily to their community
- Develop hardworking, independent learners who are highly motivated to achieve their full potential
- Promote the acquisition of personal, social, academic and technological skills
- Promote self-discipline, tolerance, respect and understanding of others
- Collaborate and work in close partnership with parents and members of our community
Core Purpose: 'Inspiring all to excel'