- Business & Economics
- Children's Play, Learning and Development
- Digital Literacy & Computing
- Humanites - Years 7 & 8
- Music - Extra-curricular
- Music Enrichment
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies
- Supportive Education
to the Mathematics Department Homepage
Intent: Mathematics at Brimsham Green School aims to enable our students to become Aspirational, Resilient and confident learners of Maths. This is so they are equipped with the skills needed to move onto the next stage of their chosen pathway. This is achieved by:
- A well-sequenced, structured approach to learning that enables all students to achieve their full potential, regardless of their starting point.
- Giving all students the opportunity to enquire and practise problem-solving skills.
- Promoting independent learning and self-regulation in and out of the classroom.
- Encouraging reflection, providing personalised feedback, which models how to improve.