- BBC Bitesize
- Distance Learning
- Extra Curricular
- Home learning
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- PiXl Unlock App
- Reading for pleasure
- Positive Wellbeing
- Revision & Extended Study
- Satchel:one (Show My Homework)
- Special Educational Needs
- Student Planner 2021-2022
- Study Centre
Queries relating to examinations should be forwarded,
via e-mail, to email@example.com
Certificates: Certificates for Summer 2021 are available for collection from the main school office. If not collected in person, a representative can collect on your behalf with signed permission from you and photographic ID.
We have a large number of uncollected certificates dating back to 2009. Please check that older siblings have collected their certificates. It is a requirement for us to hold certificates for five years only, after which point they will be destroyed. We do not hold copies of certificates.
- GCE/VQ Level 3: Thursday 18th August
- GCSE/VQ Level 1/2: Thursday 25th August
Your results will be available for collection between 9:00 and 11:00 on the morning of results days in the Drama Hall. Members of staff will be available should you have any queries about your results or next steps. The results will also be emailed to your school email account.
If you are unhappy with your results, you may wish to utilise the Post Results Services. Details of these can be found in the Information section below. In the first instance, you should consult with your subject teacher or Head of Department who can advise you.
The only subjects available for re-sits in November 2022 are GCSE Mathematics and GCSE English Language. You can find an entry form with details of deadlines and fees in the information section below.
Certificates from Summer 2022 will be available for collection from Monday 28th November.
Information for Candidates and Parents/Carers
- Post Results Services Request Form and Fees – Summer 2022
- Re-sit Entry Form - Autumn 2022
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates - Social Media
- Information for Candidates - Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for Candidates - How to Revise
- Information for Parents/Carers - Cognitive Load Theory
- Information for Parents/Carers - Keeping Active During Revision
- Information for Parents/Carers - Space and Timing for Revision
- Information for Parents/Carers - The Chunking Technique
- Information for Parents/Carers - The Interleaving Technique
- Information for Parents/Carers - The Flipped Learning Technique
- Information for Parents/Carers - Using Flashcards
- Information for Parents/Carers - Parental Support For Exams