- BBC Bitesize
- Distance Learning
- Extra Curricular
- Home learning
- Learning Grids
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- PiXl Unlock App
- Reading for pleasure
- Report a safeguarding/ wellbeing concern
- Positive Wellbeing
- Revision & Extended Study
- Satchel:one (Show My Homework)
- Student Planner 2021-2022
- Study Centre
Queries relating to examinations should be forwarded,
via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org
A series of FAQs for students and parents on grading of GCSEs and other qualifications in summer 2021 can be accessed here.
More information about the awarding of grades this summer can be found in the JCQ document “Guidance for students, parents and guardians: GCSEs and AS/A Levels in England. Summer 2021”: https://www.jcq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/JCQ-Guidance-for-Students-and-Parents-on-Summer-2021.pdf)
Further information can be found on each exam board’s dedicated COVID-19 web pages:
Year 11 Mock Exams 2021: A timetable for the Year 11 Mock Exams can be accessed here.
Certificates: Certificates for Summer 2020 are now available for collection from the main school office. If not collected in person, a representative can collect on your behalf with signed permission from you and photographic ID.
Certificates for Summer 2021 will be available from Monday 29th November 2021.
We have a large number of uncollected certificates dating back to 2009. Please check that older siblings have collected their certificates. It is a requirement for us to hold certificates for five years only, after which point they will be destroyed. We do not hold copies of certificates.
A previous posting indicated we would we be emailing results to students; however, in the light of changes to social distancing guidance, students should now collect their results from the Drama Hall as follows:
- Tuesday 10th August – A-Level/Level 3 vocational courses – from 9.00 am.
- Thursday 12th August – GCSE/Level 2 vocational courses – by houses, as follows: Action- 8.30-9.00; Deerleap – 9.00-9.30; Hawkesbury – 10.00-10.30; Ladenbrook – 10.30-11.00.
If you are unable to attend this day to collect your results in person, you may nominate a friend or family member to collect your results on your behalf by providing signed, written permission or emailing the exams team (email@example.com) in advance. Any uncollected results envelopes will be posted home second class at the end of the day.
Information for Candidates and Parents/Carers
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments 2021
- Information for Candidates - Non Examination Assessments 2021
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Tests 2021
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates - Social Media
- Information for Candidates - Written Examinations 2021
- Information for Candidates - Instructions for Conducting Coursework 2021
- Information for Candidates - Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for Parents/Carers - Cognitive Load Theory
- Information for Parents/Carers - Keeping Active During Revision
- Information for Parents/Carers - Space and Timing for Revision
- Information for Parents/Carers - The Chunking Technique
- Information for Parents/Carers - The Interleaving Technique
- Information for Parents/Carers - The Flipped Learning Technique
- Information for Parents/Carers - Using Flashcards
- Information for Parents/Carers - Parental Support For Exams