At Brimsham Green we actively welcome parent and carer participation in school life. We have a range of volunteers working throughout the school in different ways, bringing with them a variety of skills and experience that can enhance the learning opportunities, achievement and enjoyment of our students. There are many ways you can get involved:
- Becoming a member of the school governing body
- Join our parents' forum, which works to support the school
- Using your business skills to enhance our students future employment opportunities
- As an ex-student, using your experiences to inspire our current students
- University students gaining work experience
- Tell us about any skills or interests you have which might help us, either in terms of students' learning or as an organisation.
Becoming a Volunteer:
Anyone wishing to become a volunteer should, in the first instance, contact the school office via e-mail email@example.com
Please note that we carry out Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) checks on all adults who volunteer at Brimsham Green School for an extended period of time or on a regular basis.