Open Evening 2021
The continued safety of our students, staff and visitors remains our priority. Following an assessment of risks and approval from the Local Authority and Public Health we will be adopting the following precautions at our Open Evening, which are similar to those found in retail outlets:
- If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms (high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste) refrain from attending the Open Evening event, or leave the school immediately if symptoms begin after your arrival.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1m wherever possible.
- Visitors may wish to wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose when inside the school buildings, which we welcome.
- Parents are encouraged to carry out a Lateral Flow Test prior to their visit.
- Attendees should make regular use of the hand sanitisation points, located in every classroom.
- We request that parents only bring their Year 6 child to the event and keep the family group to a maximum of 3 if possible.